• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - THANKS!

14 posts in this topic

Jfa0nrO.gifSome Defenders related comics. Jfa0nrO.gif

REFERENCES

Kudos thread

ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal only.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp. Pending scans is fine.

No probies or HoS members or people I won't conduct business with.

IV99Eyg.gif Please be prepared to pay within 3 days (72 hours). IV99Eyg.gif

SHIPPING

Shipping to USA included in cost. Canada, take $6 credit towards shipping and pay the difference.

Hero for Hire #1, 5.5, $135 :news:SOLD!

On the front cover you seem the most damning damage, at the spine. It was advertised as a 6.0, but it's a solid 5.5 in my opinion, which explains why the seller discounted it without me asking. Anyhow, whatevs. 5.5 for $134.

Click the thumbnails for larger pics.

1KvUqFam.jpghm9tcgam.jpg

Marvel Feature 1, 8.5, $200 $185

I really want to call this a 9.0. It's a pretty book, but look at Strange's cape and you'll see a color breaking crease, along with left of Namor's head in the corner box. I'm still confident in this being an 8.5.

Click thumbnails for larger pics.

T0ENAs1m.jpgOtqcn52m.jpg

Doctor Strange #1, 9.4, OWW pages

$240 $230

This Brunner classic cover is posted at the last reported GPA sale of $240. This book has been on a herky jerky upward trend and in my estimate has some growth left before plateauing for a time. At this point, the Doctor had been around for a long time, but he was way overdue for a reboot and a #1.

This third pic represents what happens when you lift this comic mid-scan off the scanning surface. Very Doctor-esque.

Dn1M0pTm.jpgxvYFvGhm.jpgCvRgp8zm.jpg

4170790.png

Both books below leave this thread tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM CST. The sale prices below end at that time and not before. Just for the heck of it, no PM offers on either or both of these books between now and 6:00 AM CST.

Dr. Strange 1, 9.4, reduced to $230 $215

Marvel Feature #1, VF+, reduced to $185 $170

Or take both for $375 shipped CONUS, $10 shipping credit to Canadian friends, and for international, let's talk first.