• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed - All invoices sent! Thanks again, A-

1,159 posts in this topic

[font:Times New Roman]So I haven't been around these parts lately. So much going on, not the least is that my wife 38 weeks pregnant. I am currently on paternity leave and figured I'd go through some books!

This will likely be one of my largest sales threads to date, definitely my largest modern sale I have ever put on. Many previously held back variants, sketch blanks, 1st appearances, etc. After these, I will likely quick list 6 or so long boxes of books at give-away prices.

There is no rhyme or reason as to what I am posting. I am going to start with posting random Spidey-related variant covers, followed by: X-Men variants, ASM variants/books, Deadpool books (and that is as far as I have scanned).

I'll post in increments of about 20-25 books. Then re-organize and list a new batch. I currently have 160+ books scanned and near ready to go.

NO PROBATION OR HALL OF SHAME BOARDIES can partake in this sales thread publicly, via PM, or otherwise...

As with all my sales threads, the first unconditional commitment via sales thread or PM takes the book (timestamp dictates). Also, if an offer has been accepted, that is the equivalent to a commitment, MEANING timestamp governs. (e.g., if I'm reading your PM, and reply "Sure - it's yours" at 12:15p, but someone posts in the thread at 12:12p in the thread - it goes to the person in the thread).

Shipping: is at my cost (meaning you pay shipping costs) via USPS Priority packaging/handling costs are minimized and delivery confirmation is free. Shipping will probably start at around $8.00 for a single raw book, shipped boxed. My shipping prices might seem high at quote, but once you get the book, you'll see why.

International Boardies Please Read: I ONLY ship Priority Mail.

I will be invoicing all at once for this sale (at the close of the thread). Once closed, I'll have invoices out within 3 days. I will ship in the order of payment (within 3 days of payment).

Me: I have been around for a bit, but check out my kudos and my eBay feedback.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy.

[/font]