• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random Moderns - Saga 1/ASM/Sketches/ETC

36 posts in this topic

First unconditional :takeit: wins the item(s) by timestamp, be it in the thread or in a PM. I will do my absolute best to update the thread once an item has been claimed in a PM.

I’ll accept Paypal, check, or a money order. Items will ship after payment clears.

Raws will be $7 for up to 5 and at cost beyond that. Slabs will be $12 for one or $14 for up to 3. I'll ship internationally, but please contact me first and shipping will be at cost.

If you’re in the HOS or on the PL I’m not interested in dealing with you. Begone! I reserve the right to refuse to deal with other low life types as needed!

If you'd like more detailed pictures or back scans of specific issues feel free to ask!

I never got on the kudos train but I'd like to think I'm easy to deal with. I've bought and sold here before and haven't had any complaints yet.

Front scan with a link to the back because there is a one inch tear in the back cover at the top between the right most raspberry and strawberry. Not one worth slabbing imho but worth having for the cover!

Wonder Woman 184 $7

scan0002_zpsdveez4uw.jpg

th_scan0004_zpsvmgcujiz.jpg

Nowhere Men Lot $30

1-First, 1-Second, 1-Third, 2-First, 2-Second, 3-First, 3-Second, 4-First, 1-First Miscut, 3-First Signed, 1 CBLDF

I only scanned the CBLDF book, but I'd say the average for this lot (the miscut and the signed excluded) at NM

scan0015_zpsbkbsmvnk.jpg

th_scan0016_zpsqelaqpju.jpg

Penny For Your Soul 5 Nude Edition CGC 9.8 $190

This is an interesting book that I haven't seen many copies of. I got it directly from the artist after Phoenix Con 2012 and submitted it myself. I'll throw in a raw copy of the "Nice" version as well.

PFYS%205E_zpswbat3lwm.jpg