• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYX 3 First Appearance of X-23 Appreciation thread...

77 posts in this topic

I liked both - mainly what I wanted is... what makes her good other than 'girl Wolverine'? I know it is often the people working on the books that manage to make it work or not, but I wondered what the 'hook' was.

She is a much more interesting character then Daken, who is basically just, bad Wolverine.

If wolverine's struggle was always to keep his humanity, her struggle is to gain it.

I have had the itch many times to, to 9.8 out all her books. But there are so many other things to do. At least I have two 9.8s of NYX 3, so if I ever want to do a sig series for a future actress someday I can crack one out.

I thought Wolverine 80 was her first appearance? :devil:

Stop it!

lol

Did somebody say Wolverine #80. :banana:

wolv80.jpg

STOP IT!!!!!!

lol

Actually, if you're an X-23 fan, I think it's essential. :grin:

its so dumb its not even worth explaining... :eyeroll:

OK, so if I want in on this, Wolverine 80 is the book to get! Got it.

lol , the thread specifically says it is on NYX 3, not X-23, so I dont think there is any way to justify revving up that stupid debate in here :)

I liked both - mainly what I wanted is... what makes her good other than 'girl Wolverine'? I know it is often the people working on the books that manage to make it work or not, but I wondered what the 'hook' was.

She is a much more interesting character then Daken, who is basically just, bad Wolverine.

If wolverine's struggle was always to keep his humanity, her struggle is to gain it.

Ugh, I can't stand the Daken character.... At all.

its so dumb its not even worth explaining... :eyeroll:

OK, so if I want in on this, Wolverine 80 is the book to get! Got it.

lol , the thread specifically says it is on NYX 3, not X-23, so I dont think there is any way to justify revving up that stupid debate in here :)

Gotcha, I won't ask what the debate is ;)

I've seen the NYX 3 book many, many times, and had some small idea of a lot of this, but I appreciate the info. This is a 'comic book discussion' and I rarely get to have them here.