• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

46 posts in this topic

Been buying too much lately (sound familiar?) so I figured it was time to do a bit of selling!

Standard rules apply - Won't sell to anyone whose jib I do not like the cut thereof. :)

First :takeit: in the thread rules the day. Happy to listen to offers in PM, but nothing is official until something is posted in the thread.

Payment: Paypal only please.

Shipping: (Domestic) $6 for 1-8 books, $12 for more than that. All US shipping is USPS Priority. (International). Shipping is at exact cost.

Probably about 50 books this time, just some recently hot stuff. I'll post most of it tonight, and in the next day or so I'll add about 20 high grade issues of the original Suicide Squad series. I've got those scanned but just haven't had the time to upload them yet.

As usual, I'll aim for keeping this roughly alphabetical...

Edge of Spider-Verse #2 NM $85

First appearance of ... someone. Not sure who. I've been living under a rock. But I hear it's a popular character of some sort...

MOVED TO ONLINE SALE

EOSV2.jpg

Invincible Iron Man #25 VF/NM $8

Debut of Bleeding Edge armor. Kind of spec book, based on the way the Hulkbuster books have blown up of late, and the fact that this armor seems to also be featured in Age of Ultron

InvincibleIronMan25.jpg