• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's UG sale-CLOSED

116 posts in this topic

I have several boxes of comix that have not been touched for a long long time, decided to move them so here is your chance for a good deal on a big variety of comix. Shipping is $5 and up and I will combine shipping on multiple lots. No international buyers, sorry. By bidding on any lot, you attest that you are at least 18 years of age. Paypal okay.

Bizarre S@x #10, 2nd Omaha the Cat Dancer in very high VF/NM+ grade, scan by request only, CGC mods will most likely censor this cover, tough tough comic in this grade.............................$19.

Sold to lizards2

Fire Sale, VF/NM++, only copy I have ever seen with the Rip Off Press gold seal on the cover, seller told me he thought they were very limited and sold only at a comic book convention back when the comic first came out.................$29.

Sold to lizards2

154074.jpg.f49a0a78f78b3d324da387220fc0f973.jpg

Bizarre S@x #10, 2nd Omaha the Cat Dancer in very high VF/NM+ grade, scan by request only, CGC mods will most likely censor this cover, tough tough comic in this grade.............................$19.
:takeit: @ 20 % off

Fire Sale, VF/NM++, only copy I have ever seen with the Rip Off Press gold seal on the cover, seller told me he thought they were very imited and sold only at a comic book convention back when the comic first came out.................$29.

Thank you.

Thanks #2

Fire Sale, VF/NM++, only copy I have ever seen with the Rip Off Press gold seal on the cover, seller told me he thought they were very imited and sold only at a comic book convention back when the comic first came out.................$29.

Mr. Natural #1, 2nd print. looks at least NM, maybe NM+, very very high grade, books for $100 in 9.2 in the 2010 Fogel Supplement. The 9.6 first print that sold a couple of years ago on Heritage brought over $1500. This copy can be yours for $69.

Sold to heliosten

154117.jpg.48df19067ab22ddd33c7164ba66b49a3.jpg

Mr. Natural #1, 2nd print. looks at least NM, maybe NM+, very very high grade, books for $100 in 9.2 in the 2010 Fogel Supplement. The 9.6 first print that sold a couple of years ago on Heritage brought over $1500. This copy can be yours for $69.

:takeit: @20% off

:takeit: @20% off

^^