• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WeeBee Comics The Realm #13 Double Cover

4 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

This is a copy of WeeBee Comics The Realm #13 Double Cover which is nothing special to anyone else probably, but it actually features my very first published uncredited comic book inking over Guy Davis in a single panel of this comic. lol So, needless to say, this issue holds a special place in my heart.

Anyway, this is a double cover comic so I thought that made this single comic a little more special for me lol.

I am no where near a comic book grading expert and not even close to being a novice.

I would be interested in anyone's thoughts on seeing these scans on what your opinions on grading this would be.

Here's the link to the scans:

http://www.inkmachine.com/realm

I would be interested in sending this in to get a CGC grade but I have never done that before and would have to figure out how to even do that. lol

I did notice after scanning that there are a few small black dots and a small smudge that was actually on the glass of the scanner and not on the comic itself. I should probably take the time to clean the glass and rescan these for you, but I'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment lol so these will have to do for now.

Thanks everyone!

Best,

Jason Moore