• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - THANKS!

58 posts in this topic

Cage mini-series from Max imprint. If you like this character, this is a cool set to read. I bought these from another boardie and have read them once. They should be in the NM range. I'm a careful reader. :)

$5

7gxBFuum.jpg

:takeit:

Cage mini-series from Max imprint. If you like this character, this is a cool set to read. I bought these from another boardie and have read them once. They should be in the NM range. I'm a careful reader. :)

$5

7gxBFuum.jpg

:takeit:

Cool, thanks. I enjoyed reading these. It's an interesting rendition of Luke Cage.

:winnah:

Thanos fans will be dripping wet with these covers. Another epic scale Thanos storyline where Thanos is kind of an individual_without_enough_empathy and heroes, societies, and unlikely companions ally themselves and defeat, just barely.

Beautiful art though. NM or better.

$20 $14

53EaKU7m.jpg

I'm listing no more books in this thread. Offers, especially on multiple items, are welcome. Just send me a PM. :gossip:

I'll close this sometime tomorrow.

Thanks to all who've looked, everyone who has suffered my over-sized sigs, and to the buyers who have helped me feed my baby and put air in my tires.

Cheers.

i99Zpoo.gifaDXqNaF.gifi99Zpoo.gif