• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 items Sketch Covers, Stan Lee, Pin-ups, Blue Labels, Celeb, Signature Series

209 posts in this topic

Usual

:rulez:

No HOS, Probies or people I just dont want to deal with. Check the Drama at the door.

Payment can be made via Paypal, or Save 3% if by Check, Money order or Cash.

Shipping will be Free in the USA and exact cost via Stamps.com to anywhere else in the world.

I will listen to PM offers, 90 day time payments are allowed on all items with 20% non refundable down, trades are also fine to suggest via pm.

An item is not considered sold until either you or me post the :takeit: in the thread. Even if we reach a deal via PM the item is not considered sold until a :takeit: per pm is posted in this thread.

Regular SS Books Start here!

Stan Lee SS Books Start here!

Sketch Covers Start here!

Pin-Ups Start here!

Celebrity Books Start here!

Blue Label Books Start here!

Raw unused Blanks Start Here!

My ebay store is set to go on vacation from today until 4/9 so these listings may show up on there if you are watching my store. But they are only available here for now per board rules. And should not show up if using the ebay search function

Untitled_zpsjc6vlzun.png

Also dont forget that there will be a 2015 giveaway at the end of the year just like we did in 2014. (possibly one in the middle of the year after SDCC we are still running the numbers on it) In order to qualify you must spend at least $500 during the 2015 convention season which starts at London Super Comic Con and ends with New York Comic Con.

:news::news::news::news::news: We have decided that due to the over whelming support that we have received so far, after just the month of March that we will be doing 2 giveaways this year.

The 1st giveaway will be set for July after SDCC. Everyone who has spent $500 from London through SDCC will be qualified to partake.

The 2nd giveaway will be set from right after SDCC through NYCC. Everyone who has spent $500 after the completion of SDCC through the completion of NYCC will be qualified to partake in the 2nd giveaway.

You can qualify for both giveaways and partake in both events. You must qualify for the each giveway to partake in both. If you are qualified for the 1st giveaway you must re-qualify to partake in the 2nd giveaway at the end of the year. :news::news::news::news::news:

Details about the previous years give away along with complete rules can be found at the link below:

2014 Give Away Rules and Information!

2014 Give away prizes!