• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fanexpo Vancouver Haul & mini report - McNiven, Zeck, Skroce, Nord

21 posts in this topic

Well Bernie has been dealing with health issues so hopefully people are understanding of that. I know I would be.

Also great job on those sketches! I get to see Zeck in May and I am hoping to get something from him. McNiven was here at a smaller con in Arizona. I don't believe he was taking commissions. I went through is prelims though and found the panel in Death of Wolverine 2 where Logan opens the bag and shows that it is Iron Man's helmet. I really wanted a piece of McNiven art and I knew that the only "original" pieces from DoW 2-4 would be these prelims. I picked up the piece and after I had bought it Steve mentioned to me that it was actually published art. The panel is featured twice in the Bonus Material section at the end of the comic. For some reason that just made me giddy. It is probably the only published McNiven piece I'll ever be able to afford.

Also to echo everyone else, he was super nice and talkative.