• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Strange Mysteries #1

11 posts in this topic

So for this book and the Shock Suspenstories 5 I thought I'd try a little experiment and get them pressed and graded. I don't think there was much money (if any) to be made here - really just curious. Maybe my scanner isn't super sharp because a lot of my books have been grading higher than what is guessed my boardies. So not sure how much the pressing affected the grade....but here ya go.

IMG_2393.jpg

So for this book and the Shock Suspenstories 5 I thought I'd try a little experiment and get them pressed and graded. I don't think there was much money (if any) to be made here - really just curious. Maybe my scanner isn't super sharp because a lot of my books have been grading higher than what is guessed my boardies. So not sure how much the pressing affected the grade....but here ya go.

IMG_2393.jpg

pressing helped it significantly. Corrected the spione roll and that alone visually improves the appearance.

Grats (thumbs u