• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLOWOUT 50% OFF SALE - CLOSING SOON..... - Bronze/Silver/Gold

53 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Ok, I need to close this thread soon so I can start up another one. These books need to go and I'm feeling VERY generous. Soooooo....Whatever price you see on a book, SLASH IT IN HALF. (I'm too lazy to go through and adjust all the prices....)

That's right. Take 50% off any price in this thread and I'll throw in free shipping to boot.

I'm not going lower than 50% on any individual books, but will consider bulk deals...

So, come on dealers - this is where you make your money.

As per usual, the first :takeit: wins over any pm negotiations (unless completed before the time stamp in the thread).

Shipping is a flat $4 for any number of books Paypal is preferred, but MO and CC are accepted. Please, no Probies, Hall of Shamers, or Shady Characters. :blahblah:

CHAMBER OF CHILLS BUNDLE

ALL THREE FOR $10

SOLD @50% OFF!! :whee:

Chamber of Chills #2 - G/VG Guide is $5...

Spine roll, popped bottom staple, Moisture stain rear llc.

Chamber of Chills #3 - VF+ - Guide is $20...I'll take $15

Really fresh copy, hard to find anything wrong with it. Couple little bumps on top, but very attractive! White Pages

Chamber of Chills #15 - VG - Guide is $6...I'll take $3

Spine Roll, slight staple pull bottom, some creasing

Archie Annual #1 - 0 .5 -1.0 - Guide is $100 I'll take I'll take $80 SOLD :news:

Overstreet lists this book as Scarce, so don't let the grade get you down. The book is complete, but like Pulps, the cover and spine have suffered. Now is your chance to own a book you don't see very often.