• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Aquaman 35

7 posts in this topic

I'd call it an 8.0..... but it could go a half point either way at CGC.... especially knowing how a scan can dull gloss and amplify defects. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.... looks like a real nice spine....

I'd call it an 8.0..... but it could go a half point either way at CGC.... especially knowing how a scan can dull gloss and amplify defects. GOD BLESS...

.... looks like a real nice spine....

I was thinking about the same...

Really nice looking copy, Matt and I'd certainly send that one in!

Thank you guys for your input. These were the scans that I evaluated/bought the book from and like Jimbo I put the book at about an 8.0. When I actually had the book in hand it looked like an easy 8.0 even an 8.5. I think I will get it grade and what happens when the paper meets the plastic will be out of my hands...thanks again!

Thank you guys for your input. These were the scans that I evaluated/bought the book from and like Jimbo I put the book at about an 8.0. When I actually had the book in hand it looked like an easy 8.0 even an 8.5. I think I will get it grade and what happens when the paper meets the plastic will be out of my hands...thanks again!

...I'm liking what seems to be a lack of dirt on the BC....... not common with this era of D.C.'s..... and this era was also quite glossy..... Good luck with the sub...... even if it goes 7.5 it'll still be worth twice what it is raw. GOD BLESS...