• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 21-29 CGC 9.0 sans 24/28...gonna miss 'em...34 & 35 added

36 posts in this topic

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Eligible Bidders. No Shamers, Probies or Deadbeats in general. I believe in communication...it's a two-way street...I will always hold up my end...if you don't hold up your end I reserve the right to exit any transaction at my discretion. :devil:

Bidding and Buying. First unequivocal :takeit: in the thread wins the book. Narrative terms such as "Take" or "I'll Take It" are equally acceptable.

(Caveat...if I have an "I'll take it" prior to your posting the :takeit: in the sales thread, that will trump, as many buyers wish to remain anonymous for many reasonable reasons (pretty sure that's the first time I wrote "reasonable reasons" lol )...As soon as I wake up from my natural sleep or self-induced coma, I will post the winner with the appropriate legal information... (thumbs u :devil: )

PMs and Negotiations. I am welcome to PMs and negotiating on the books. I'm not real receptive to discounts to known flippers. In many cases, and completely up to my discretion, I will place a book on hold while we try and reach the deal.

Payment. Paypal, Money Order or Check.

Time Payments. Very receptive to time payments, but in most all cases must be completed within 90 days with a reasonable deposit that we mutually agree upon. In the event that you back out of the transaction down the road, I keep the deposit and the book...no excuses. Oh yeah, and sorry your cat died and you still owe on the chemo treatments... :tonofbricks:

Ask Prices and Shipping. Ask Prices include the price of insured shipping in USA. Canada add $10 bucks. Elsewhere exact price of shipping less $15US. Insurance is generally not available beyond about $600US for international shipping unless I move to higher or alternate tiers...all options are available but not included in the Ask Price. All Ask Prices are "or Best Offer". I am receptive to negotiations, especially for multiple book purchases but am in no hurry to unload these books so the range is in the 10% range/multiple books for now. :grin:

Packaging. No worries here. My packaging is legendary and will become the standard for your expectation, especially for slabbed books, for the rest of your collecting experience. (worship)

Grading. I've added my own notes to the CGC grade.

Let the sales begin... :wishluck:

Oh, if we are putting certain books on hold lmk... I am curious about a certain one.

:hi:

Sure...Joey right?

Have been having some "issues" with my laptop...#23 just went kapoof...back at it...I'll try not to let that get me in a bad mood... :cry:lol

ASM 23 CGC 9.0 OW old blue label :news: SOLD! :news:

SHIPPED ASK PRICE $799

Perfect registration/about 1-inch light green distributor ink at top pages above "ZING" in the title

Old blue label...9.2 in a 9.0 holder…you be the judge

I saw a 9.2 sell on CLINK in the last couple months...IMHO my book is much nicer...there...I said it...

ASM_23_zpsu2fdlvk1.jpg

ASM_23_FC_zpsytyopstj.jpg

ASM_23_BC_zpsam3sfbz7.jpg

Side note - I will personally vouch for Tom's great books. his ASM runs are all meticulously collected and they took years, not months, to collect. eye appeal is paramount!

nuff said!!

now, carry on my wayward comic sons!

(thumbs u :headbang:

ASM 26 CGC 9.0 OW :news: SOLD! :news: SHIPPED ASK PRICE $649

Nice vertical alignment/just a skosh offset to the back cover/offset top staple/nice vertical alignment

Old blue label. Dot of blue distributor ink at top pages just left of the "A" in "AMAZING" title

ASM_26_zpsypcweeqy.jpg

ASM_26_zpsypcweeqy.jpg

ASM_25_BC_zpszejcprrt.jpg

What's left...

ASM 21 CGC 9.0 OWW $549

ASM 22 CGC 9.0 OWW $549

ASM 27 CGC 9.0 OWW $599

ASM 29 CGC 9.0 OW $399

Also...I'm happy to bring over into this thread at reduced prices the following I have currently on CLINK...will work with you especially on multiple book packaged deals...for starters assume 10% off the following CLINK listed prices... (They will not be officially for sale here until someone requests me to bring a book over...I believe that meets the guidelines...)

ASM 18 CGC 9.2 OWW $1299

ASM 30 CGC 9.4 W $1299

ASM 36 CGC 9.4 W $999

ASM 37 CGC 9.2 W $599

ASM 38 CGC 9.2 OWW old blue label $599

ASM 49 CGC 9.0 W TWIN CITIES pedigree $299