• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To sell package deals

43 posts in this topic

I'm not trying to justify my "flipper" behavior because there's nothing to justify. When I buy to resell, it's always to fund other purchases and keep this hobby somewhat self sustaining. But you bet your if I see something in the $.50 bin and know I can flip it for $10, i buy every copy of that book I can find because why the hell not? For the off chance someone who "cherishes" it will find it? I parlay that into something I will cherish.

Years ago I probably wouldn't have liked a guy like you, but these days I do. Why? Because nothing on my wantlist should be in the 50 cent box, so I'm glad you've done the work to find me that $10 book. :)

Roy is not a "serious" flipper, or if he is I totally missed it as his offers are always fairly priced, and accurately graded too. I had to say it, even if I bought from him just a few times… :)

Thanks, Claudio! :hi:

I'm definitely not a serious flipper. I sell maybe 40 books a month if I'm lucky and nearly all of them are 80s/90s books from flea market $1 bins.

And board sellers doing so are really precious for us in Europe – MyComicshop also has a decent assortment of Moderns and fairly prices shipping to Europe when bulk buying.