• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED -- Thanks everyone!

250 posts in this topic

ChisoxFan's 2nd Annual Comic Extravaganza -- Now Discounted!

Recap found HERE . 50% off applied to everything still available! :banana:

About me: I have had a number of transactions that have gone very smoothly with many long-standing members here -- you can see my kudos here. If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to send a PM and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

What's for sale: There's some nice books to start -- lots of 1st appearances, hot moderns, and the like sprinkled in with some other nice stuff. Hopefully, something for everyone! :acclaim:

I've tried to grade conservatively when in doubt. Some of the books I've listed at 9.2 or 9.4 may be 9.6 or 9.8 candidates (if that's your thing), but I try not to grade higher than that to be safe. Hopefully the scans will give a good picture. I'll be happy to answer any PM's, but the :takeit: in the thread is king if we haven't come to a definitive agreement. If for some reason someone takes it in a PM while someone is taking it in the thread, the time stamp will determine who gets the book.

No HOS or Probation List members, please. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I may have on ignore.

Shipping: Shipping will be by U.S.P.S., packed securely in boxes, via Priority Mail and at cost. Sorry, no Media Mail. Sorry, only U.S and Canadian orders at this time. :sorry: I will be running a thread in G/S/B as well a little later on featuring a Strange Tales #126, Ms. Marvel #1, DD #18, Nova #1, Shazam #1, and some other goodies. I will happily combine any orders between the two. Free Shipping on U.S orders $150 or more ($10 off of shipping for orders shipping to Canada that are $150 or more) !

Payment: Paypal strongly preferred, but I will accept money orders and personal checks. If paying by Paypal, payment is expected within 5 days of an invoice unless you check with me before buying -- money orders and personal checks are expected within 10 days, and checks must clear my bank before anything is shipped. Invoices will be sent out at the end of the thread. If someone wants to check out early, PM me and I'll send you an invoice. I hope to get everything wrapped by the end of the weekend and start mailing out on next Monday.

Returns: Returns are accepted for any reason so long as you let me know within 5 days of receiving your order. Buyer pays return shipping, unless I've made a mistake, in which case I promise l'll make it right. The main thing is that I want anyone purchasing here to be happy when they're done. (thumbs u

Now let's get this party started! Kick it off for us, Joe!

Carnage: It's a Wonderful Life -- Copy A -- NM- 9.2 or better -- SOLD

vSbsPfIh.jpg

xW7K2Szh.jpg

Carnage: It's a Wonderful Life -- Copy B -- NM- 9.2 or better -- SOLD

jxVbWPrh.jpg

bi3pdkJh.jpg

Carnage: It's a Wonderful Life -- Copy C -- VF/NM 9.0 -- SOLD

UhYTjFDh.jpg

al5Lrtgh.jpg

Or take all 3 for $25 -- ALL SOLD

my bunker is very excited for this sale.

All right, let's have a little fun. :banana: I promised some Alf in the announcement thread, so here we are. Everyone knows about this cover by now.

Alf #48 -- Copy A -- VF 8.0 -- $25

0CqAVW0h.jpg

p7Nxujbh.jpg

take it

All right, let's have a little fun. :banana: I promised some Alf in the announcement thread, so here we are. Everyone knows about this cover by now.

Alf #48 -- Copy A -- VF 8.0 -- $25

take it

^^ Thanks for breaking the ice (and not the seal). (worship)