• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181, DD1 auction style

43 posts in this topic

No probies or HOSers

Bidding will start at 99 cents

Incriments of 10.00 or more

BIN is 1100

Payment made by PayPal, check or MO

Auction ends at 6.00 pm/1800hrs PST Tommorow

PM for shipping details once the auction has concluded

The DD1 has no tape, staples are tight, no spine splits. I'm calling it a solid 2.5

Hulk 181 I'd say is a very nice book but missing the MVS I wouldn't be selling it had I not picked up a nice 5.5. I'm calling it a 7.0/7.5 both books OW PQ. No resto. If you have any questions or concerns lmk in PM please thanks.

IncredibleHulk181_zps32f238e8.jpg

IncredibleHulk181back_zps194807fe.jpg

e2f6c7d6f4fb764d0dab1f1e00a37512.jpg

0e913379e0eddfce6777f04880e371cb.jpg

i am asking what mvs is

marvel value stamp, it was a stamp inside the book on one of the pages that you would cut out and mail-in. many people did it, so many comics on that page have the missing piece. clearly its most desirable with the stamp.

i am asking what mvs is

marvel value stamp, it was a stamp inside the book on one of the pages that you would cut out and mail-in. many people did it, so many comics on that page have the missing piece. clearly its most desirable with the stamp.

They weren't mailed in. You clipped the MVS. There were two series. Series A where 100 stamps that you placed in a stamp book. page01.jpg Series B where 100 stamps that when put together made a puzzle. Generally they were located in the letters page (the bullpen) and usually did not affect the story. However with the MVS missing, that means that the book would come back green label.

My sincere apologies to the OP, if you consider this TK, let me know and I will delete the post.