• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my FF Annual #2

27 posts in this topic

OK, We'll see what the "greenies" grade this out as. Maybe it's a good candidate for next years contest. I should have it back by then. I'll need to send it off in the next month or so.

Aces, I'm assuming that you are now getting your sleep. It looks like 27 pages of commentary and no resolve to the first round. First I sent the scan to Uclapeterg and the I sent the scan to Divadrabnud per his request and he proclaimed it to be an 8.5. Since you're and East Coaster, it's 5:35 am your time right now. You likely won't have the answer when you wake up in a few hours, but maybe I'll be lucky enough to wake up to the answer and to the realization that I'm a first round drop-out. I fall into that category of newbie board members that tends to undergrade "intentionally" according to Divadrabnud.

I still state officially that the FF#2 is "likely" an 8.5.

Good Night