• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PHOTOBUCKET FORMAT CHANGE??!!

31 posts in this topic

I didn't readily see the IMB selection...no click and drop down...just the menu off to the right side that didn't show an IMB selection...so I clicked on the book/scan I wanted to select and it came up with three images :o and the IMB selection now available on the side which I clicked/captured and pasted into a PM and it was a THUMBNAIL WITH COMPLETE ACCESS TO MY PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT!! @#$%^&*!! WTF!!?? UFB!!

Just can't fg believe something as established as PB can't even send out an email with some basic instructions on how to navigate the changes...

:frustrated::pullhair::sumo::censored:

If you place a check an image, or more than 1, your choices appear in blue at the bottom. What's easier is, you don't have to change screens.

Don't feel bad, I was going back and forth for about 20 minutes trying to figure out what changed. It wasn't until I saw that Mike LIKED it and I looked again that I saw it.

I agree, they need to provide instructions, because not only women, but REAL MEN;) will read them;) :foryou:

If you place a check an image, or more than 1, your choices appear in blue at the bottom. What's easier is, you don't have to change screens.

Don't feel bad, I was going back and forth for about 20 minutes trying to figure out what changed. It wasn't until I saw that Mike LIKED it and I looked again that I saw it.

I agree, they need to provide instructions, because not only women, but REAL MEN;) will read them;) :foryou:

thx Shar...I had some other issues of frustration tonite that may have bled over into this issue...I will calm down and renavigate... lol

When photo bucket first changed, I tried Imgur, it was OK, but I wasn't wild about it...I have tons of pictures on Photobucket and to switch them all would be a pain.

They have been making some nice changes over the past 2 years, so it's fine.

I didn't readily see the IMB selection...no click and drop down...just the menu off to the right side that didn't show an IMB selection...so I clicked on the book/scan I wanted to select and it came up with three images :o and the IMB selection now available on the side which I clicked/captured and pasted into a PM and it was a THUMBNAIL WITH COMPLETE ACCESS TO MY PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT!! @#$%^&*!! WTF!!?? UFB!!

Just can't fg believe something as established as PB can't even send out an email with some basic instructions on how to navigate the changes...

:frustrated::pullhair::sumo::censored:

It's fairly intuitive. They replaced the 'sort' switch (or whatever it was called) at the top of the page with the checkmark.

It's allows for easy cataloging of multiple items.

I agree, they should send out a head's up for us old timers but younger folks figure this out pretty quick because they're wired this way.

When photo bucket first changed, I tried Imgur, it was OK, but I wasn't wild about it...I have tons of pictures on Photobucket and to switch them all would be a pain.

They have been making some nice changes over the past 2 years, so it's fine.

+1 about Imgur. I tried it but switched back to PB after a few weeks

I can't seem to find the organize button so I can view my whole album on one page like before.

Now, I have to go through each page to select each image for posting.

Am I missing it somewhere?

I can't seem to find the organize button so I can view my whole album on one page like before.

Suck it.

That's the button I was talking about (I called it 'sort')

I think they might have gotten rid of that option and opted for this one. Probably because they felt it was easier for mobile use.

That's the button I was talking about (I called it 'sort')

I think they might have gotten rid of that option and opted for this one. Probably because they felt it was easier for mobile use.

Doesn't make it easier for everyone if they have to go through 20 pages to pick out the photos they want to post.