• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Bowl of Cherries with Poptarts on the side

92 posts in this topic

Thank you #2

The following are offered as a set. Each has a full color full page Cherry strip, Hot Talk (men's magazine), 1988, August (VG/F), September (VF/NM) and December (VF/NM)....................$29.

:takeit:

From my personal collection, a complete fan club kit in its original mailing envelope, also includes a copy of the #1 issue of the Fan Club newsletter, only one like this I have ever seen! Not cheap, but possibly the only one left in existence.................$199.

Cherry's Writers Guide, Fogel said only a handful of these were ever made, he had 2 copies in his files, I bought both, like new condition with cert.....................$149.

Cherry Fan Club newsletter, proof set of #1 & #2 from Fogel's files, includes a copy of #1 with cert, obviously unique.........................$69.

Cherry Comics, in store display stating that they carry Cherry Comics, this one is in VF condition, 2nd one of these I have ever seen, from my collection......$19.

lol:takeit: I have to have this.

perv :baiting:

Thank goodness I already have one. :whee:

Thanks Greg

From my personal collection, a complete fan club kit in its original mailing envelope, also includes a copy of the #1 issue of the Fan Club newsletter, only one like this I have ever seen! Not cheap, but possibly the only one left in existence.................$199.

1 more before the big one.

The Mono Men, "Took That Thing", Welz did a Cherry cover & label for this record from Sympathy for the Record Industry label. It came in 2 versions, Red & Blue. The blue is muh harder to find IMO. I am offering a set of 2. The red cover is VG/EX with a stain from a price sticker. The blue is a beautiful NM.

The set of 2 is offered here for $39.

Sold to asteroid-comix.

154770.jpg.422e9f1b56f9129557d3ab81919f8696.jpg

154771.jpg.fa71dd6c863b6f1578be2e63f25d91c2.jpg

Vinyl Gang Bang, Sympathy for the Music Industry...........$399

"There is no music or, indeed, any audio on this release. Its a limited edition 12" from the San Diego comic con 1989. 17 comic book artists including Mary Fleener, Dennis Worden, Krystine Kryttre, Daniel Clowes, JR Williams, Larry Welz, Pual Mavrides, Wayno as well as Jaime, Beto & Mario Hernandez etched a 12" vinyl blank on both sides with signatures and artwork. Limited edition of 53 only. Some of the artists were a little too forceful when etching their contributions and many of the 12" vinyl blanks cracked when removed from the stamper - hence the ridiculously small limited edition."

It took years for me to track down the 2 copies I own. For the Cherry Poptart completist, try to find another one.

Sold to asteroid-comix

154774.jpg.fd66ec49c5a82d531421e4d2faea9212.jpg

154775.jpg.a96ffd143cd305fd0038e04dc3fabf87.jpg

Vinyl Gang Bang, Sympathy for the Music Industry...........$399

"There is no music or, indeed, any audio on this release. Its a limited edition 12" from the San Diego comic con 1989. 17 comic book artists including Mary Fleener, Dennis Worden, Krystine Kryttre, Daniel Clowes, JR Williams, Larry Welz, Pual Mavrides, Wayno as well as Jaime, Beto & Mario Hernandez etched a 12" vinyl blank on both sides with signatures and artwork. Limited edition of 53 only. Some of the artists were a little too forceful when etching their contributions and many of the 12" vinyl blanks cracked when removed from the stamper - hence the ridiculously small limited edition."

It took years for me to track down the 2 copies I own. For the Cherry Poptart completist, try to find another one.

take it

1 more before the big one.

The Mono Men, "Took That Thing", Welz dd a Cherry cover & label for this record from Sympathy for the Record Industry label. It came in 2 versions, Red & Blue. The blue is muh harder to find IMO. I am offering a set of 2. The red cover is VG/EX with a stain from a price sticker. The blue is a beautiful NM.

The set of 2 is offered here for $39.

take these as well