• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane! CGC Spring Signing! Deadline-May 20th! Stan+Todd May 12th!

26 posts in this topic

Just spent $25 for overnight shipping :cry:

if its from spain to NYC, that's a pretty good price.

ok wow we have a bunch of books! Thanks for all of the support!

If you do not have an invoice # contact me.....I should have followed up with everyone by now.

We had a long day of prepping yesterday.

Next week is the signing so stay tuned for updates. :)

Best,

Sean

11112998_1074332945928156_2921511690026138840_n_zpsszubkb6v.jpg

EVERYTHING WENT AWESOME!

A few things to note----

MIKE BALENT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Our CAW RICH IS AWESOME!!!!!!! (He was the very difficult Paint Pen Dryer.....much fanning was done and dry time!)

Todd and his staff are SUPER NICE SUPER GREAT PEOPLE! We are truly honored and thrilled to have done another amazing successful signing.

Always great to see Max and Anastasia's :)

Some 411 for going forward-----

Lots of you asked me to ask for all sigs to be Todd McFarlane----

I politely suggested and I was told that most of the time because of Time Constraints it will be TMcFarlane.

He was very nice and still threw in alot of Todd McFarlane's as well.

To me this is fine and I still love my TMcFarlane sigs :) So look at it as if you got a Todd McFarlane you got lucky!

Hey Just another Quick update for Everyone-----

If your order was just involving Todd McFarlane and Stan Lee Autographs the books are in route to CGC now. :)

I would also like to give a special thank you shout out to my buddies Brent, Yaw, and Akoni who did a kick @ss job in getting the Stan Lee books done!

We were thrown a curveball with Stan cancelling Atlantic City Comic Con however we found another very quick signing afterwards and got it done. (It even involved overnight shipping from AZ to TX)

Anyone else's order that is involving David Michelinie..........those books are being signed next week on 6/10/15.

We are really looking forward to working with David for the first time ourselves and we have a good chunk of books to get signed so thanks again for the support everyone.

Best,

Sean