• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Top 50 Individual Books in the Hobby...

42 posts in this topic

i'm just hoping to see a Top-50 (ranked) list, just in the way u are.

i felt your initial reply to my post (and the intention behind my post was meant to be sincere) was arrogant. if i was mistaken, then i'm sorry.

Arrogance confused.gif had nothing to do with it. I just thought we had straightened that stuff out already in conversation and was just pointing that fact out... confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh look, a (sort of) formatted list... Can anyone fill in any of the holes? I won't be able to research any of this stuff until Monday (and then it'll be slow going as I have to fit it in around all the other things that make up a week) so if anyone can come up with sales/ grade/ pedigree data (especially on the SA copies) for any of these books, it would be the greatest thing ever.

Also, feel free to offer up more books if anything comes to mind (or if I missed any that were brought up before. The basic bottom floor is $100,000 although the actual cutoff for top 50 status will probably be higher than that- there are already 64 books here.