• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: Batman 227

53 posts in this topic

I'll check the page quality when I get home. Price is something else. I was going to put it on Comiclink.

893applaud-thumb.gif I want this book. (Trying not to sound too excited, as to ruin any price bargaining.) Actually, my limited budget may keep me out of the running. Do you do layaway? tongue.gif

I'll check the page quality when I get home. Price is something else. I was going to put it on Comiclink.
It's OW fool! Christo_pull_hair.gif
thank you Greggy, my best buddy and pal. flowerred.gif
You should thank me with part of the profits, as I should have bought that book that was WAY underpriced at Metro! Christo_pull_hair.gif
you still owe for shipping. gossip.gif

Andy Colman (Goldust40) has three copies for sale in the VF/VF+ range on his site www.goldustcomics.com

I just bought the VF/NM he had up there recently. For anyone who hasn't dealt with him, Andy's a solid grader -- but if you're concerned, he'll also take a second look at any book if you PM him and ask him to.

Andy Colman (Goldust40) has three copies for sale in the VF/VF+ range on his site www.goldustcomics.com

I just bought the VF/NM he had up there recently. For anyone who hasn't dealt with him, Andy's a solid grader -- but if you're concerned, he'll also take a second look at any book if you PM him and ask him to.

I took a look at the site... do you know how to look at the books? In other words, does he have scans on the site and I'm just missing them somewhere?

I took a look at the site... do you know how to look at the books? In other words, does he have scans on the site and I'm just missing them somewhere?

No, you have to ask for them. Send Andy a PM.

Damn, I was on holiday for 2 weeks at that time and completely missed it. I think the buyer of that copy has got a book with HUGE potential for growth.

Use sniper software. headbang.gif

noob question, whats sniper software?

Damn, I was on holiday for 2 weeks at that time and completely missed it. I think the buyer of that copy has got a book with HUGE potential for growth.

Use sniper software. headbang.gif

noob question, whats sniper software?

A program you install in a robot. The robot goes out & shoots your bidding competition. gossip.gif

I also want a copy frown.gif

I want a copy too 9.2 or better if anyone is selling. insane.gif

One up on Ebay 227

Thanks. takeit.gif

WTF? Do you guys have me on ignore? I posted that link a page ago. foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

Huh, did you say something tongue.gif