• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: Batman 227

53 posts in this topic

I also want a copy frown.gif

I want a copy too 9.2 or better if anyone is selling. insane.gif

One up on Ebay 227

Thanks. takeit.gif

WTF? Do you guys have me on ignore? I posted that link a page ago. foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

Huh, did you say something tongue.gif

***You are ignoring this blind [#@$%!!!]***

wink.gif

I have this raw one.... someone help me with the grade..and price...flat, color nice, no spine dings, some funk on the top left of the book and a tiny color break bottom right corner.....the eye appeal is very high... I picked this up before I knew anything about grading, I just looked for the nicest book and this is what I found..

dang it I cant get it to take my scan...someone give me an email then post the scan 4 me.

Dude....didn't you start a thread a few weeks ago about your fiance upset at your comic buying? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yes I did. I have no time for her complaints right now I need more comics! insane.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I would suggest to you, as others have, try and create a list of goals (title runs, artist runs, whatever your fancy) and try your best to stick to those goals.

You've been running amuck on eBay as of late. I think you would enjoy yrself more if you focused your wants. That way, you're not bidding on every HG book or cool cover that comes down the block. Will make it much more gratifying for you when you find those particular issue.

OK...my lecture is over. sorry.gif

What's the big deal with this book? Great cover, but the interior is Irv Novick, isn't it?

Just a classic Adams cover that doesn't come up for sale very often. Especially in high grade. Grossly undervalued in OS.

What's the big deal with this book? Great cover, but the interior is Irv Novick, isn't it?

Besides the cover, the story is one of the best of the BA Batman "gothic" tales. It's too bad Adams didn't draw it, but Novick does a pretty good job(he's an underrated Bat artist, IMHO).