• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVERAGE-SIZE SALE OF COMIC BOOKS - NOW 50% OFF....

65 posts in this topic

Hello folks,

Gotta clear some room, these Chicago apartments are not longbox-friendly!

I'll be listing lots of low-grade Archies, quite a few Marvel Team-Up books (bronze), and a fair amount of non- Marvel/DC Silver books. There will also be a smattering of GA as I dig it out, and possibly even some Pulps towards the end.

:news:

**ALL BOOKS NOW 50% OFF LOWEST LISTED PRICE**

:news:

I'm happy to listen to offers, even bulk deals, but as per usual, the first :takeit: wins over any pm negotiations (unless completed before the time stamp in the thread).

Shipping is a flat $5 for any number of books , insurance is extra as is Int'l shipping. Paypal is preferred, but MO and CC are accepted. Please, no Probies, Hall of Shamers, or Shady Characters. :blahblah:

Archie Annual #3 - 3.0-3.5 - $50

Tape on the back cover as well as an angled cut on the back cover (lower) that goes through to the 2nd page. Starts 1/4" and finishes nil before the 1st page. The spine is in pretty decent shape and the rest of the book is sharp.

Scan-130616-0006_zps880eefa7.jpg

Scan-130616-0007_zpsc87302d7.jpg

Golden Legacy #1-#4 Run - NM (1976 Reprint) Guide is $15 each, I'll take $50 for all

all in crisp & Shiny shape, came out of a sealed bundle. (sorry bundle collectors). Only flaw is a small printers crease on #4. Don't see these everyday!

Golden%20Legacy%201_zpsipdcrpos.jpg

Golden%20Legacy%202_zpsh2uqpwcw.jpg

Golden%20Legacy%203_zps58rvb9lp.jpg

Golden%20Legacy%204_zpsjxnvukjj.jpg

The Man-Thing Book & Record Set - GD - $10 SOLD! :whee:

According to Toplessrobot.com, this book & record is the 5th best of the genre. Too bad I don't have record player. Anyway, not sure how to price it, but the record is in great shape far as I can tell, but the cover has crumpling issues about 1/2 of the surface. Interior is gorgeous and white.