• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is the youngest person on the boards?

49 posts in this topic

Wrong person Kav........ they mean CapFreak - he of the Borock 'phone message-gate', not GIJoe who had dozens of boardies too scared of a 12 year old to argue grades and just pony over partial refunds..... :acclaim:

I can't keep up with these young whipper snappers

I wonder how good ol CapFreak is.

Always loved that pic of him at the table

Yeah eating lobster and creme brulé' that we paid for,little sh-t. :eyeroll:

I'm a vegetarian Oak, we don't eat Lobster, feel free to take me out to dinner any time :baiting:

^^

Awesome man, I just submitted my vote, I figured out there's a 70 plus person on the boards. That's pretty awesome... :acclaim:

Not sure how old Marty Man is. But his thread in the GA forum is epic and the coolest part is they are all his OO books bought off the stands.

I'm a vegetarian Oak, we don't eat Lobster, feel free to take me out to dinner any time :baiting:

You can me out to dinner again. :hi:

Anytime frankie! My girlfriend is in town until next wednesday if you wanna meet her :)

Anytime frankie! My girlfriend is in town until next wednesday if you wanna meet her :)

Let me know. They changed my hours. I work from 4pm to 12am now. I HATE it. Way too many people out. :sick:

^^

Awesome man, I just submitted my vote, I figured out there's a 70 plus person on the boards. That's pretty awesome... :acclaim:

Not sure how old Marty Man is. But his thread in the GA forum is epic and the coolest part is they are all his OO books bought off the stands.

That's awesome man, I wish I lived in those days were there were honest sellers on the streets for books, now you try to buy some books all you see is drek, and the guy wants like 200$ for young blood #1-10.. Its like whoa what? And he's like " Well there new edition". :facepalm:

[font:Book Antiqua]Kudos if you could name everyone in this picture..![/font]

SDCC2009202_zps71zupnmd.jpg

There it is :foryou:

(Kid was such a puttz)

My son just turned 14 and have been collection for a few years. He wants to join but I won't let him. He is mature and a great kid but IMO not mature enough. I am trying to teach him how to collect responsibly within a budget, buy with your wallet not your heart. You cant always buy everything you want, save money and buy it when you can, so far so good lol. I am not sure how old a person must be to join but from experience on other collecting boards most younger members end up messing up.

Whereas you had/have Liaton-9000 on the opposite end of the spectrum (thumbs u

Liston-9000 has more class in his pinky nail than CapFreak as a whole

I don't know...... we had this SS slab around the world game and if I recall Liaton-9000 f'd that one up............

Please correct me if I am wrong......