• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer 44

111 posts in this topic

Bought several long boxes from a collection yesterday. Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of Thanos, Infinity, Surfer, etc etc etc. Processing now. Definitely worth the drive.

Bought several long boxes from a collection yesterday. Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of Thanos, Infinity, Surfer, etc etc etc. Processing now. Definitely worth the drive.

(thumbs u But I always buy it all. :grin:

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much drek. Roughly 40 long boxes, I creamed the best 8.

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much drek. Roughly 40 long boxes, I creamed the best 8.

In this market, the drek becomes gold overnight. :insane:

I don't have this and that's the 1st thing I wondered, if that's the gauntlet. why wouldn't tthey colour them? simple mistake?

It was literally the first time it appeared, so it probably hadn't been really fleshed out at that point.

I don't remember, and am too lazy to go check, but were the infinity gems different colored in Thanos Quest?

Yes, they were multi-colored in Thanos Quest and have been shown as different colors since they debuted.

155250.jpg.d4570b6f12be9cfd254b672a6c507547.jpg

I don't have this and that's the 1st thing I wondered, if that's the gauntlet. why wouldn't tthey colour them? simple mistake?

It was literally the first time it appeared, so it probably hadn't been really fleshed out at that point.

I don't remember, and am too lazy to go check, but were the infinity gems different colored in Thanos Quest?

Yes, they were multi-colored in Thanos Quest and have been shown as different colors since they debuted.

They have also been shown as singly colored since they debuted.

You did what? :o

lol

Those are called M-I-S-T-A-K-E-S.

Those are called M-I-S-T-A-K-E-S.

Ah.

And, when they were multi-colored, those weren't mistakes...?

We need proof, not supposition.

i don't mind selling 44 now, but i am torn on the rest of those thanosy/draxy books from 34 - 56 or whatever, thinking of selling a bunch of them in a lot

I loved that whole run growing up.

Basically my intro to the cosmic side of Marvel, and I'm not sure if it has a chance to ever be matched.

yeah, don't want to sound like i am purely profiteering, turns out i have a bunch of dupes and am trying to gauge whether some of these $2-$4 books today are $10+ ones in a few months worth holding on to...will that whole stretch of SS books be double digits?