• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do i add the CGC grade to my registry set

4 posts in this topic

If you type in the serial number of the slab into the appropriate registry line, the Title, Grade, and Page Quality all get filled in automatically. It's all based on the serial number.

If you type in the serial number of the slab into the appropriate registry line, the Title, Grade, and Page Quality all get filled in automatically. It's all based on the serial number.

Thank you but in the gallery of your registry set the grade does not appear either ,

it just has Grade CGC (no 7.0 or anything)

I have seen the grade entered in other sets,

you have a very nice registry set and gallery -thanks

Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant. I see what you're looking for now. Unfortunately, I don't have the answer (otherwise my listings would have it). And thanks for the compliment. :)

If there are sets that have the grade listed in the gallery portion of the registry, I'd be interested in knowing how to do that. If it's not possible, you could always list the grade as the first line in the comments section and it'll show up in the gallery overview. Just a thought.

Good luck.