• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAF Gallery Sale (lots of vintage covers)

27 posts in this topic

Currently in the process of putting my (early) retirement funds in place. Nearly there, but still have lots of stuff up for grabs!

I've now re-structured my CAF Galleries (removing my selection of 'Keepers'), to showcase EVERYTHING that's available for sale.

Some prices are now showing, but it'll take me a few days before every item has an asking price attached.

Time payments are an option, as I'm in no immediate rush with these sales.

For anyone interested in ANYTHING in my CAF, shoot me an e-mail and we'll discuss.

Thanks.

Since this sale began, I've now sold some high-end pieces with a few other potential sales currently being discussed.

Happily, I'm now nearing my retirement-funds goal, so once reached I'll discontinue this sale.

Anything of interest for anyone here . . . now's the time to register your interest!

'Sold' items will be removed from my Galleries, with 'Sale Pending' removed once transactions are completed.

What remains, is what's available . . .

Thanks for looking.

Happily, thanks to some recent high-end sales, I'm now very close to having my funding in place for my forthcoming early retirement!

I'm giving myself another month to leave this offer open, after which time I expect to be where I need to be with my finances (some more potential sales are in the pipeline).

If anyone here's interested in buying from my selection of stuff on offer, now's the time to register your interest (as I don't like leaving art up on offer indefinitely).

Some highlights of currently available art to follow . . .