• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

47 posts in this topic

I have my sights currently on some Heritage books but how is that killer clown story in the Uncanny 7?

It's Harry Anderson at his finest..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Now I have to look for a 4.0-5.0 copy. It was on my "B" want list years ago for the cover alone, and I remember passing on a VG/F copy back in the 90s, because I thought $40 was too much :D

I'd kind of forgotten about it, but Everett and Anderson in one book calls out to be acquired.

I have my sights currently on some Heritage books but how is that killer clown story in the Uncanny 7?

It's Harry Anderson at his finest..... GOD BLESS....

Now I have to look for a 4.0-5.0 copy. It was on my "B" want list years ago for the cover alone, and I remember passing on a VG/F copy back in the 90s, because I thought $40 was too much :D

I'd kind of forgotten about it, but Everett and Anderson in one book calls out to be acquired.

...it's a great book.....I really miss my old copy. I seem to recall it has another standout story also..... maybe Maneely ? GOD BLESS....

Strange Tales 15 asking $579 very, very glossy, last sale is an e-bay Sparklecity sale with a coupon missing from BC for close to $300 and the Clink CGC 7.5 that sold for approx. $1000.

This copy is super, super glossy.

f04b9e9e-bf47-43a6-9993-63b4c706f976_zpsuodtdty0.jpg

4f1aac87-48f1-4172-9584-990512c7ef07_zps4dmzqkt8.jpg