• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 122 CGC 9.4 White Pages $500 SOLD

9 posts in this topic

All-

I've got one Amazing Spider Man CGC graded at 9.4 with white pages (1163953004) that I'd like to sell. I submitted it for grading last fall and have been sitting on it since, but now I need the cash, so... it's for sale, asking price of $500.

A few disclosures:

First, this comic was pressed by Joe at CFP Comics prior to grading. Like it, hate it, whatever, it's too late now.

Second, I don't post much here but have a 200+ 100% positive seller's rating on Ebay and can send you the link by pm if you want confirmation (I don't have anything for sale right now).

Third, my timing is bad in that I'm travelling for my day-job most of the first three weeks of June. If the comic doesn't sell by this time next week I'll yank the offer and try again later in June. In other words, I don't have a lot of time for lengthy negotiations or slow returns. I'm not going to disappear off the face of the earth, I just have a narrow window before I take off for a while- I just wanted to say that up front.

The terms:

I am asking $500 but will consider some negotiating via pm. The first "I'll take it" posted to this thread is final, regardless of ongoing pm negotiations. That is, if we reach an agreement off-thread, post your acceptance here to seal the deal.

I will ship within the US only, and by registered Priority Mail. Shipping is free. If you really, really need it sent to Canada, contact me and we'll work something out.

Payment by Paypal only please, and within 3 days of the "I'll take it". Otherwise, the deal is cancelled and I'll re-list, offer it to the runner up or simply wait until June to try again. I'll ship the next business day after receiving payment.

I'll accept returns made within 3 business days of receipt assuming I receive the comic in the same state as I sent it (i.e., no evidence of tampering). Again, I will be travelling in early June- if you have any reason to return the comic, please do so quickly!

No HOS or probationary folks, please. I promise quick, clean service and a pristine product and hope for the same in a buyer.

I'll post a photo in a follow up. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

thebugguy

Here are the photos- apart from the common white speck on the Goblin's hood, any anomalies are probably glare from the camera... If in doubt, ask!

117f_zps4suau2ur.jpg

117r_zpsg10rhsif.jpg[/img]

cheers,

thebugguy

Ha- no, just trying to cover my butt! After selling on Ebay for the last couple years I've seen just about everything...

I am actually selling off a friend's collection on consignment and I'd hate to have to tell him that one of his higher-end titles kind of, well, just disappeared!

cheers,

tbg