• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed--Thanks guys

64 posts in this topic

:takeit: this as well at 50% off.

48.Li'L Abner #64. This is a gorgeous copy from the 1948. I would put this beauty in the 6.5 range or higher. Still very solid and gorgeous copy at a reasonable price. Interior pages are sharp with gorgeous bright colors. Only flaw i see is the right bottom corner crease and light tanning along the spine with some spine ticks. But with that said this copy is very sharp. You can take this GA beauty for $40.

:takeit: this as well at 50% off.

48.Li'L Abner #64. This is a gorgeous copy from the 1948. I would put this beauty in the 6.5 range or higher. Still very solid and gorgeous copy at a reasonable price. Interior pages are sharp with gorgeous bright colors. Only flaw i see is the right bottom corner crease and light tanning along the spine with some spine ticks. But with that said this copy is very sharp. You can take this GA beauty for $40.

Another great pickup. You're the ^^

64.Blondie #42. This is a nice 4.5 to 5.0 copy of this 1944 comic. The blue on the cover is gorgeous and the art is nice. You can take this GA beauty home for $15.

:takeit: @ 50% off

64.Blondie #42. This is a nice 4.5 to 5.0 copy of this 1944 comic. The blue on the cover is gorgeous and the art is nice. You can take this GA beauty home for $15.

:takeit: @ 50% off

Bud blondie is yours but lil Abner was already sold. Please checkout the rest some really nice gems left. Sorry about that