• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A newbye needs your advises

43 posts in this topic

Sorry Claudio! I notice your reply just now.

Thank you for your explanation, everything is clear now.

I think I will take some day, as someone of you adviced me, to looked at my comics, search for new bags and boarded and to understand exactly what I want to be with them.

You convinced me not to slabbed them.

My apologises to Revat for mispelling his name! ;)

I came back to the forum after some days and I happy to see the discussion go on!

Some days passed from my deal and I'm calmed down.

I read all your words and a sentence hit me: "Enjoy your comics".

That's where the problem is. I don't enjoy those comics because I'm not satisfied about how they look like.

I think that even if I paid half the price, I would not be happy of them probably. So the problem is not about money, but about conditions.

Daredevil is the main serie I collect so I'm looking for better comics.

I'm quite sure I will upgrade them, trying to sell them at a right price after the summer (if you are interested, let me know).

I think in Italy many people use to read comics in English, but they are not enough to create a marketplace or to push shops to sell them directly.

Usually people order what they are interested in, but you can't find what you didn't ask.

I usually buy Daredevil in my comic shop because I subscribed, but I couldn't buy Amazing Spider Man if I would.

When I want something, I look at ebay or shops on line.

About my city, I live in Turin (Torino) as Claudio said, an historical town in the very north of Italy.

I love my town, it's beautiful even not so famous internationally. It was the first capital city of Italy, the capital of the Reign of Italy before the Repubblic, founded by the Roman Empire and an important industrial city (FIAT was founded here), We have the one Museum of Cinema of Italy and the second Egyptian Museum in the world (the first is in Il Cairo); you can have a walk under the arcade, drinking an hot chocolate with whipped cream where the noble did and have a look in the antique bookstore.

If you come to Torino let me know! I'll guide you in a special visit! ;)