• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed-----Thank you Everyone

148 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'll be posting a lot of affordable and discounted comics here. Some are new that i haven't posted before and some are left over from previous threads. I want to make this a little fun so there are ways to earn discounts. Below are my rules and ways to get yourself discounts on my prices. You can earn more than one discount. You can earn all 5 and get an extra 25% off.

:applause: This Thread Will Close Monday @9pm California Time

:news:Extending this thread until Tuesday night at 9pm Cali Time

Discounts:

1.Guess My GF's name you get 5% off total purchase price.

2.Guess My Birthday day you get 5% off total purchase price.

3.Guess My birth day Month you get 5% off total purchase price.

4.Guess My Favorite Sport you get 5% off total purchase price.

5.Guess My favorite all time comic book you get 5% off total purchase price

**For hints or clues Pm me but you must pm offer or after you say :takeit: for me to give you clues for discounts. Good luck fellow comic books nerd...let the fun begin**

Rules:

1. Unconditional :takeit: in thread trumps PM.

2. Shipping for U.S is $4 via media mail or $10 Priority but if you want faster shipping ill be happy to get you a quote. Spend over $200 on books and shipping is free. PM me with info on International shipping.

3. Acceptable payment: PayPal

4. Payment due within 2 days of purchase.

5. No buyers from the HOS or PL, please.

6. If for any reason you would like to return your book(s), I do offer a no questions asked return policy. I want to make sure all of my customers are happy with their purchases.

Get ready for some nice books!!! (thumbs u

Also my Kudos is growing please check it out below.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8603746#Post8603746

Hulk #103--Sub Crease……$10

Doc%20-%20Jun%2013%202015%209-07%20PM_zpstb5kt6oj.jpg

Doc%20-%20Jun%2013%202015%209-16%20PM-2_zpsq6rnugwr.jpg

:headbang: Im Selling a HULK #4 this week coming up. The person who buys the most books from me from now till Monday night will get the First shot at it and a 10% Discount OFF the Purchase price. Ill be adding to this thread now and all day sunday. May the best man win….or woman lol