• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - SON OF KONGAPALOOZA: Schomburgs and Wonders

44 posts in this topic

KONGSALE2.jpg

Going to be listing a few books here before I leave for Heroes Con where I'll be set up in the artist section along with my lovely wife Veronica.

My eBay seller ID is RoboPicto.

:banana: SALE RUNS SUNDAY NIGHT UNTIL WEDNESDAY when most UNSOLD BOOKS go to eBay :banana:

Rules-

1. Check or Postal Money Order, PayPal also accepted. Payment must be made within 72 hours unless we make other arrangements.

2. Shipping is $6 for RAW books and $12 for CGC books inside the continental USA no matter how many books you buy. Alaska, Hawaii and the rest of the world is higher, but I only charge exact shipping so overpayment will be refunded.

3. No HOS or Probation buyers.

4. Payment plans are available but let's keep it reasonable-- communication is a must. We can work out the details.

5. First I'LL TAKE IT in the thread gets it over any PM Negotiations.

6. Offers welcome, but I'm not in any rush to sell, just making some room.

7. If you get the item and it's not what I described or if you're disappointed in it just send it on back and we'll refund your purchase price (provided it is in the same condition we sent it).

Grades are all subjective, look at the scans. I’m going to provide a quick grade for each title to give you an idea, but please use the scans. I don’t know if any of these have been pressed—if they were I didn’t press them. I looked for restoration and found none.

Any questions please feel free to contact me!

Thank you for looking and check my other threads in Modern and Original Art Categories.

Approximately 30 comics -- a few from the Golden Age Wonder Comics, Startling Comics, some pre-code horror, a Ms Marvel 1, Luke Cage 1 and a few other gems (even a Superman being saved by Lois)

WONDER COMICS #9 SCHOMBURG COVER! Woo! Wonder MAN-- he's almost as good as Wonder Woman and he's got a sweet costume. 2.0 Condition Nice Gloss-- Cover detached but still sweet! Headlight crocodile cover! $70 Grab it for $50! <

DSCN4169.jpg

GREEN MASK #11 2.5 $30 <

Great early Golden Age Comic Hero who wrapped his mom's scarf around his head and went out and fought evil.

Don't know why he didn't catch on. Tape along spine.

DSCN4165.jpg

STARTLING COMICS #32 GREAT SCHOMBURG WWII Cover! Fighting Yank!

4.0 $150 How about $125! <<SOLD VIA PM!

DSCN4171.jpg

First picture shows the color accurately-- but there is no blemish to the right-- that's a flash. Second picture shows no damage but the color looks off in the picture.

DSCN4198.jpg

THE SHADOW COMICS V3 #12 4.0

TELL ME this isn't a great cover! Shadows are hard to find. $175 $150! Won't go any lower this one is GREAT!!

Extra Staples (no extra charge). This cover must have given kids nightmares!

DSCN4168.jpg

WONDER COMICS #10 - Nice looking book-- another Wonderman! Headlights aplenty and great aliens. 3.5 but loose staples $120 (that's only $60 per headlight)

SCHOMBURG CLASSIC! Make it $100! <

DSCN4170.jpg