• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A stack of books, nothing fancy: post SDCC sale, now 40% off!

173 posts in this topic

Is there an update of what's left?

I'm sorry Paul, but there's no update. I will be checking out of my hotel soon and fly back to Europe, so I won't be able to work on one right now.

I got all my books yesterday and they look better in hand compared to the pictures. Really interested to see what CGC thinks of that AV 57. Thanks for the great books!

I got all my books yesterday and they look better in hand compared to the pictures. Really interested to see what CGC thinks of that AV 57. Thanks for the great books!

I'm also interested to see the result. I'm glad that you are pleased with the books. (thumbs u

Is there an update of what's left?

I'm sorry Paul, but there's no update. I will be checking out of my hotel soon and fly back to Europe, so I won't be able to work on one right now.

No worries Mike. I see you have been good at marking items sold. I can go from there.

Safe flight.

Paul