• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerds Win: Harley Quinn is bi-sexual now

37 posts in this topic

That page doesn't say lesbianism to me at all. They've been besties forever, and it worked just fine the way it was. What it does say is, "we've got lots of women reading this book, now we need some pubescent boys and dirty old men to bump up our numbers."

That page doesn't say lesbianism to me at all. They've been besties forever, and it worked just fine the way it was. What it does say is, "we've got lots of women reading this book, now we need some pubescent boys and dirty old men to bump up our numbers."

A little innuendo goes a long way. Who doesn't want to meet Harley Quinn's beaver?

Still just seems like a bunch of double-entendre jokes for 14 year old boys.

I wouldn't even call these things jokes, more like "tired retreads that were lame decades ago". I expected to see Leslie Nielson peeking out from behind a couch. doh!

And no offense, but the art makes them both look like *really* ugly trannies.

A little innuendo goes a long way. Who doesn't want to meet Harley Quinn's beaver?

Has her beaver ever been shown on a cover?

Which book did it first appear in?

The origin of Harley's Beaver is revealed within the pages of Secret Origins #4.

Harleys first true love, a guy named Bernie killed threw some girl in front of an oncoming truck for Harley cause she didn't like her. He was caught and put away for life. Harley broke into his home and stole a taxidermy/stuffed beaver as a momento of Bernie. She keeps it around, talks to it and it/she talks back to her/herself.

So the label for Secret Origins #4 should read, "First Appearance Of Harley Quinn's Beaver"... hm

Is this thread gonna get poofed? lol

No Secret Origins #4 is the origin story of her beaver. I am going to guess first appearance is issue #0 of the new series. Actually the splash page shows Harley inside her storage unit and her beaver can be seen there, twice actually, Shes talking to it.

So the label for Secret Origins #4 should read, "First Appearance Of Harley Quinn's Beaver"... hm

Is this thread gonna get poofed? lol

No Secret Origins #4 is the origin story of her beaver. I am going to guess first appearance is issue #0 of the new series. Actually the splash page shows Harley inside her storage unit and her beaver can be seen there, twice actually, Shes talking to it.

I cannot believe adult human beings actually buy this stuff.