• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 3 Results

71 posts in this topic

They're both good. This one is just tougher to win.

It's only harder to win because toro plays. I always do better in this than March Madness. Here you can survive a bad round, or someone else having an incredible round.

Don't have to worry about me this year. I'm too far behind after that last round.

You guys seem to forget that there are 6 more rounds after this one. doh!

Exactly, toro is in 8th spot and playing the whole "oh woe is me, I'm out of it" card, while I'm in like 900th. doh!

I thought there was only one more round after this one. Well I feel dumb. :tonofbricks:

Okay. Who wants just one more round for toro? Let's have a show of hands, please?

I thought there was only one more round after this one. Well I feel dumb. :tonofbricks:

Okay. Who wants just one more round for toro? Let's have a show of hands, please?

:golfclap::applause::slapfight::acclaim:doh!:wishluck::hi:

I'm all for another round. beer.gif

:golfclap::applause::slapfight::acclaim:doh!:wishluck::hi:

I'm all for another round. beer.gif

^^