• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Strange Tales 126 x2

5 posts in this topic

Full Disclosure:

=============

My brother doesnt collect comics, but often likes to talk to me about different Marvel movies and characters that might appear in them. Two years ago he bought two lower grade Strange Tales 126 because he was insistent Dormmamu would be the villain in Dr. Strange.

Since the book is also the first appearance of Clea, it's started heating up in the last little while and he has asked me to sell them for him. Both of them have significant flaws (Water mark on one, pen on the other). Before listing them on his behalf, I wanted to get some second opinions on grades for them.

TL;DR

======

Any feedback you have regarding the grades for these two books is appreciated, cheers.

Your brother is a smart dude

not really lol , he bought them for dormammu, who as far as I know is not the villain of the film (as in not for Clea, the reason for the bump). Secondly, he got a book with water marks, and a book with pen on it. Two things I would have stopped him from doing at the time, if he had talked to me first.

I bought a copy at the same time to appease him (he insisted that I do as well). Mine was a 6.5 raw, for $22. Hindsight is always 20/20. Wish I had ponied up for a NM back then. that's life.

Any comment on the grades for his two books?