• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA Analysis on a Few GA and SA books

36 posts in this topic

JLA 4 - 8.0

(8.0) (2)451.88 (1) 603.75 - 603.75 603/300 Oct 2004

B&B 54 - 8.5

(8.5) (4)259.00 (3) 262.00 (1) 242.49 242.49 310/233 Dec 2004

Fight Comics 22 - 7.5

(8.0) -176.50 - - 176.50 - Oct 2002 (8.0 is the only recorded sale on GPA)

hope it helps thumbsup2.gif

Get a subscription. It's only $7 per month. makepoint.gif

Yes, Scott, I agree. Have a sub myself. Are we mere lackeys to the non-subscribers? thumbsup2.gif

I get it for free! confused-smiley-013.gif

Yes, Scott, I agree. Have a sub myself. Are we mere lackeys to the non-subscribers? thumbsup2.gif

What? You want some hail.gif??? An acclaim.gif or two?

I mean, Gregsterino, now that we know that you get it for free, what do we DO with this tidbit? How does it contribute to the thread? For what purpose would you inform us of this?

PS - Wondercon in TWO DAYS. Got 1/3 of my budget targetting HG DC/Charlton BA Horror. cool.gif

What? You want some hail.gif??? An acclaim.gif or two?

I mean, Gregsterino, now that we know that you get it for free, what do we DO with this tidbit? How does it contribute to the thread? For what purpose would you inform us of this?

PS - Wondercon in TWO DAYS. Got 1/3 of my budget targetting HG DC/Charlton BA Horror. cool.gif

The same information as your post! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Bah...I have plenty of HG DC BA horror. makepoint.gif

The same information as your post! Bah

No. Not at all. The "information" in both my and Scott's post was - spend $7/month and get what you need.

YOUR post was a braggart's tale that you get it for free. Very different things.

I have plenty of HG DC BA horror.

Yes, you do indeed. But I got some decent bucks to invest just in raw BA Harror. Hey! Maybe I'll end up with some higher HG! tongue.gif

hi.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

No. Not at all. The "information" in both my and Scott's post was - spend $7/month and get what you need.

YOUR post was a braggart's tale that you get it for free. Very different things.

Yes, you do indeed. But I got some decent bucks to invest just in raw BA Harror. Hey! Maybe I'll end up with some higher HG! tongue.gif

hi.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

Nope...you made a statement of a fact and so did I. My information is not publicly available information.

Sure...invest all you want. I'll await while you try to recoup your investment! hail.gif

hi.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

Nope...you made a statement of a fact and so did I. My information is not publicly available information.

Sure...invest all you want. I'll await while you try to recoup your investment! hail.gif

If your information is not publicly available why even even announce the upshot of it to the world?

Man, Greggy. Sure...invest all you want. I'll await while you try to recoup your investment! No idea what to say to this. Ahh well. Maybe a CGC Forum Friend no longer Friend. Feel bad about this but what to do?

hi.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

If your information is not publicly available why even even announce the upshot of it to the world?

Man, Greggy. Sure...invest all you want. I'll await while you try to recoup your investment! No idea what to say to this. Ahh well. Maybe a CGC Forum Friend no longer Friend. Feel bad about this but what to do?

893whatthe.gifsorry.gif

hi.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

893whatthe.gifsorry.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Gotcha!!!!

cloud9.gif

grin.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif

hi.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

893whatthe.gifsorry.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Gotcha!!!!

cloud9.gif

grin.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif

Like I took you seriously! poke2.gif You need me more than I need you! sumo.gif

You need me more than I need you!

That hurts Greggy. Sounds like you are taking a pure financial stance on our friendship. Wish there was an OUCH emoticon. frown.gif

Who's talking about finances? You're making inferences without any reason. Later...fool! stooges.gif

You need me more than I need you!

That hurts Greggy. Sounds like you are taking a pure financial stance on our friendship. Wish there was an OUCH emoticon. frown.gif

Who's talking about finances? You're making inferences without any reason. Later...fool! stooges.gif

"Inferences?" You been taking night classes again, Cornholio?

And what should I infer from your previous observation?

I don't see why people always jump all over people when they ask for a GPA price help. If you are only going to need it 2 - 3 times a year, why can't they ask for help. I did in the past and got help. When I finally needed it more I got a sub. My point is when someone posts a Overstreet pricing question, people do not jump all over them saying go buy a guide. I feel we can help people out every now and then, if someone is going to take advantage of a little help then by all means flame away. Just my $0.02..

I don't see why people always jump all over people when they ask for a GPA price help. If you are only going to need it 2 - 3 times a year, why can't they ask for help. I did in the past and got help. When I finally needed it more I got a sub. My point is when someone posts a Overstreet pricing question, people do not jump all over them saying go buy a guide. I feel we can help people out every now and then, if someone is going to take advantage of a little help then by all means flame away. Just my $0.02..

Who jumped all over him? I just said that he should spend the $7 a month to get it like the rest of us do. I didn't call him names or tell him that he was a bad person.

Who jumped all over him? I just said that he should spend the $7 a month to get it like the rest of us do. I didn't call him names or tell him that he was a bad person.

Scott, you didn't just say pay the $7 per month -- you included a makepoint.gif. tongue.gif