• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA Analysis on a Few GA and SA books

36 posts in this topic

I don't see why people always jump all over people when they ask for a GPA price help. If you are only going to need it 2 - 3 times a year, why can't they ask for help. I did in the past and got help. When I finally needed it more I got a sub. My point is when someone posts a Overstreet pricing question, people do not jump all over them saying go buy a guide. I feel we can help people out every now and then, if someone is going to take advantage of a little help then by all means flame away. Just my $0.02..

Who jumped all over him? I just said that he should spend the $7 a month to get it like the rest of us do. I didn't call him names or tell him that he was a bad person.

Scott, you didn't just say pay the $7 per month -- you included a makepoint.gif. tongue.gif

So? It isn't like I threw in a 893censored-thumb.gif or a screwy.gif or a mad.gif.

poke2.gif

Who jumped all over him? I just said that he should spend the $7 a month to get it like the rest of us do. I didn't call him names or tell him that he was a bad person.

Scott, you didn't just say pay the $7 per month -- you included a makepoint.gif. tongue.gif

893whatthe.gif The makepoint.gif of Death! Oooo! Aaaahhhh!

No, then you have to be Greggy. yay.gif
Jerkette! yeahok.gif

Where's my Outlaw Kid? mad.gif

Next time pay for air. The other guy from Hong Kong got his book in 5 days! poke2.gif

Jerkette! yeahok.gif

Next time pay for air. The other guy from Hong Kong got his book in 5 days! poke2.gif

Next time sell a book that's worth shipping by air! poke2.gif

Who is this other guy in HK? Gwei-lo, or homeboy?

Jerkette! yeahok.gif

Next time sell a book that's worth shipping by air! poke2.gif

Home boy gossip.gif

Home boy gossip.gif

893whatthe.gif Just PM'd you. I'M NOT ALONE!!!!

Does that mean you're looking for company from Greggy? confused.gif

No way, the Pacific Ocean is between us and I'm keeping it that way! 27_laughing.gif

I was just excited that there might be another collector here in HK and was getting details from Greggy.