• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You HAVE to Read This Comic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 posts in this topic

She-Hulk #12 was, by far, the most entertaining book I have read in years! Please, if you buy one monthly this year, make it this one (God, I sound like a Marvel shill). I just read it again for the second time, and enjoyed it even more 893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Truly enjoyable, and makes me very sad that the series is on hiatus for the next few months...

Yes

Because it is good (I do know... I liked 5 and 6), or because 12 won't make sense (sorry, I just was never big on Titania)?

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

The last 3 issues picked up elements from previous arc and is you read them it will make more sence of what happening!

She-Hulk #12 was, by far, the most entertaining book I have read in years! Please, if you buy one monthly this year, make it this one (God, I sound like a Marvel shill). I just read it again for the second time, and enjoyed it even more 893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Truly enjoyable, and makes me very sad that the series is on hiatus for the next few months...

Seriously great issue. The hiatus is going to kille me.

One of the best published by Marvel. Blows away most "Hero" books on the market. thumbsup2.gif

But, because I like it, it will probably be cancelled. foreheadslap.gif

Happens to me all the time. (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Ruse, Queen & Country, Dr. Blink Superhero Shrink, The Chosen, Basturd Samurai, Bay City Jive, etc.)

One of the best published by Marvel. Blows away most "Hero" books on the market. thumbsup2.gif

But, because I like it, it will probably be cancelled. foreheadslap.gif

Thanks a lot, Steve! 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

That's why I never read anything Steve endorses. poke2.gif

I suppose I really don't understand what all the hoopla is about regarding this series. I have bought it from issue 1 and have read each issue, but it is by far the best series out. Issue 12 is not that great from a fan perspective. Overall, a decent read, but nothing monumentous.