• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this Planet Comics #14!

6 posts in this topic

With so many heavy hitters hanging around the grading forum, might be a good time to put up a few books. :D Nice bright tight copy of this Planet. Ill-advised piece of tape at bottom spine, looks to be securing a small split. Solid book, all attached. Thanks all!

59zxqp.jpg

2145mjd.jpg

Very nice eye-appeal. The taped split and the bottom right corner along with what looks like a small split at the top might keep it technically down to a 4.5 for me, but the lack of notable creasing anywhere does make it feel like it could go higher. Would want to see it in hand, so please feel free to send it my way for further review.

Is this one of the rare ones?

Is this one of the rare ones?

Not as rare as #15, but I think it's a pretty tough one. HA has had three copies in the past 1.5 years, but before that only a single coverless copy since 2007 (!).

I think you guys are in the right ballpark, but it's a really nice copy in hand -- much tighter and flatter than the 'average' book in that range.