• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman/Cinemax - Premieres 3 June 2016 -Watchoutcast.com

160 posts in this topic

Yeah, I'm wondering how this being on Cinemax is going to affect the popularity of the show. To be truthful, that's probably the only episode I'll see since I don't subscribe to Cinemax (unless they sell it on Amazon later).

With the popularity of TWD, I wonder why they settled on Cinemax. They must have had a ton of money thrown at them...

I believe you can add a subscription to Cinemax to your Amazon Prime account for a monthly fee. I think I'll wait for the first season to end and then binge the hell out of this real quick and cancel it.

Just watched the 1st episode via Cinemax's channel on YouTube and thought it was amazing. Adapted extremely well from the comic and I can't wait to see more. Oh, and I'm not a horror fan at all.

I'll be holding my copy of Outcast 1. ??

Watched the 1st episode at lunch today and it was great. May be a bit to dark for the general populous but if Walking Dead can be a hit then I guess this one can be one also. I've only read the 1st few comics so I'm excited to see how the series progresses.

from what i'm hearing Outcast was better received than Preacher

Just watched the first episode.

Outcast >>>>>>>> Preacher

Hell, Outcast > Everything Else (not named Games of Thrones).

This show is terrific. I'm very excited for this series after watching the first episode.

Preacher gets all of the attention, but if I forgot it was on and never watched it again - :whatev:

Outcast - :headbang:

This show is terrific. I'm very excited for this series after watching the first episode.

Preacher gets all of the attention, but if I forgot it was on and never watched it again - :whatev:

Oh man - this makes me SO HAPPY!!

I didn't get it here (no pay TV at my place) but I've been in anticipation for years!! When I read issue one digitally, I jumped straight online and grabbed a few copies on eBay. Loved it... it's been one of the only modern titles I've bothered staying up to date with! :)

Oh man - this makes me SO HAPPY!!

I didn't get it here (no pay TV at my place) but I've been in anticipation for years!! When I read issue one digitally, I jumped straight online and grabbed a few copies on eBay. Loved it... it's been one of the only modern titles I've bothered staying up to date with! :)

i think it's still showing at Watchoutcast.com but not sure if Australia is allowed access.

I agree, I couldn't and still haven't finished watching Preacher but watched the first 1 hour episode of Outcast. It was so good I had nightmares about it and had trouble going back to sleep after I woke up in the middle of the night

Say your prayers before bed. You'll be fine :devil:

I was at storage unit today and the light broke so every 15 minutes the hallway light would go out and I'd be in complete darkeness

Let me tell you how much that sucked

I kept thinking that kid was going to show up

My kids were crying during a few parts so I think I missed something...who exactly was possessed by the demon during the main character's lifetime, was it him or was it his mom and later his wife? Or was it all of them?

Say your prayers before bed. You'll be fine :devil:

I was at storage unit today and the light broke so every 15 minutes the hallway light would go out and I'd be in complete darkeness

Let me tell you how much that sucked

I kept thinking that kid was going to show up

That kid was creepy