• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four Annual #6 CGC 9.4 and other great books

51 posts in this topic

Joe is in Calgary at the show. :banana:

I can reach him through an implanted mind link in my head. lol

Tell him there are a few other comics I can think of I would want at last years prices lol

Having trouble hearing you.

Tell him there are a few other comics I can think of I would want at last years prices lol

Well take off the mask

Well take off the mask

I only remove that mask once a year, and that's at Wizard Chicago. That way nobody recognizes me except Greggy. He's the only one on these boards that knows my identity, and he guards it with his life.

Well take off the mask

I only remove that mask once a year, and that's at Wizard Chicago. That way nobody recognizes me except Greggy. He's the only one on these boards that knows my identity, and he guards it with his life.

Very unhygienic. But I like the commitment

just having some fun here. Joey closed this thread last June. you may want to P.M. him and see if these books are still around, unless I'm missing something here. (thumbs u [/quote

Oh God yeah lol

It is 4.20am over here and that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Somebody posted an i'll take it tonight and I didn't check the age of original post.

Ha brilliant

I think I still have the Hulk 197.

just having some fun here. Joey closed this thread last June. you may want to P.M. him and see if these books are still around, unless I'm missing something here. (thumbs u [/quote

Oh God yeah lol

It is 4.20am over here and that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Somebody posted an i'll take it tonight and I didn't check the age of original post.

Ha brilliant

I think I still have the Hulk 197. [/quote

If the double signed one :takeit: