• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large batch of Marvel magazines - Epic 3, Haunt of Horror, Vampirella

107 posts in this topic

Hello all! I've got another batch of consignment books to sell. This batch will be about 80 higher grade Marvel Magazines with a bunch of them hot horror magazines. I won't spoil the surprise but the books include some CGC graded books like a very nice Epic 3 CGC 9.2 and a Dracula Lives 2 CGC 9.4. If nothing else the covers on these books are fantastic to look at.

I'll offer the same discount of 10% off all orders with at least 5 magazines but I'm pretty well locked in to the prices since its a consignment. But don't hesitate to ask any questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Shipping will be a $6 for one and $1 for each additional magazine since these magazines are very heavy and even one books will require Priority Mail. The slabs will be $10 for the first one and $2 per additional books since they will fill up a box in a hurry. I do offer international shipping but it will be at cost via First Class mail until the weight is exceeded and we will have to use Priority.

I do offer a 100% return policy - no questions asked. If its my error then I'll even pay for return shipping. No PL or HOS members and I prefer Paypal but accept other payment options if we work it out before hand.

Any yes I know October is having a sales thread. People will hopefully hop over after striking out over there. And I won't be able to finish posting books until later this weekend so hopefully he will run out of books soon.

Crime Illustrated 2 - FR/GD - Nice looking book but the cover is holding on by a thread (completely split) - $20

Crime%20Illustrated%202_zpsr9sx3nnn.jpg