• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large batch of Marvel magazines - Epic 3, Haunt of Horror, Vampirella

107 posts in this topic

I'll put up a summary of what is still available tomorrow morning and close the thread Monday afternoon. I just talked the consigner and relayed to him how well the magazines sold. He says he has a near full run some other series like Planet of the Apes that I will be getting in a couple weeks. You guys keep enjoying the books and it looks like there will definetely be more to come.

I'll take Legion of Monsters 1 CGC 9.2

^^. Great pickup! I was close to grabbing it myself if t didn't sell. I've not seen another high grade copy come available in awhile.

Here is a summary of what is still available. Please remember you can knock 10% off the price listed if you pick up at least 5 magazines. Thanks as always for looking.

Crazy 15 - NM - $25

Creepy 14 - VF/NM - $40

Creepy 77 - NM- - $20

Creepy 78 - VF/NM - $15

Crime Illustrated 2 - FR/GD - Nice looking book but the cover is holding on by a thread (completely split) - $20

Dracula Lives 2 - CGC 9.2 - $65

Dracula Lives 2 - CGC 9.4 - $105

Eerie 3 - VF/NM - $40

Eerie 23 - CGC 9.0 - $185

Creepy cover! - Eerie 49 - VF+ - $25

Eerie 53 - NM- - $25

Eerie 59 - NM- - $25

Eerie 61 - VF/NM - $12

Eerie 62 - VF+ - $15

Eerie 68 - VF - $14

Eerie 86 - VF+ - $12

Eerie 97 - VF- - $20

Eerie 122 - FN/VF - $10

Eerie 131 - VF - $10

Epic 3 - CGC 9.2 - 1st Dreadstar! - $125

Epic 3 - VF+ - $48

Howard The Duck 5 - NM - $10

Howard The Duck 7 - VF/NM - $10

Masters of Terror 1 - VF (staining on front cover) - $15

Monster Unleashed 7 - NM- - $30

National Lampoon 82 - VF/NM - $11

Rampaging Hulk 6 - NM - $20

Rampaging Hulk 7 - NM- - $16

Ring of the Warlord - VF - $15

Savage Sword of Conan 2 - CGC 9.6 - $90

Strange Stories of Vampires 1 - FN/VF - $15

Tomb of Dracula 2 - NM- - $18

Tomb of Dracula 5 - VF/NM - $11

Vampirella 22 - VF - $20

Vampirella 30 - FN/VF - $15

Vampirella 88 - VF/NM - $25

I'll keep this thread open until tomorrow evening and then invoices will be sent out. I leave for a 1 week vacation next Sunday so I've got to make sure I've got all books shipped by then.

Monday morning bump. I did get a bunch of comics scanned and graded last night so I'll start up a comic thread after this one closes at lunch. I'll send out invoices for those that want to settle up but feel free to combine the magazines and comics into one order to keep down shipping cost.