• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARCH CONTEST : Round 3 : OT

36 posts in this topic

? haven't won this round, yet. i was talking about my post immediately preceding the reveal. it's about six posts before this one

You replied to my post the [Re: ImageMask] thought you was talking about taking out Aces. foreheadslap.gif That's what I get for being hoopped up on goofballs. Consider it a omen you'll get past the double OT. Good Luck.

bah. it sucks to be right. in this case, at any rate

Revel in your victory as it will end for all but one.

You sound like Raiden from "Mortal Kombat".

That's the Raiden/Highlander effect I was going for.

I think it should be majority rule! makepoint.gif

9.4 wins 3-1! 27_laughing.gif

Wow, I was seeing spine creases everywhere... I wanted to guess 8.0,

but nothing is lower than 9.2 on the census.

thumbsup2.gif

yo, way to let the cat out of the bag, man

yo, way to let the cat out of the bag, man

With the exception of a couple, most of the books I try to post are recents, and havnt hit the census yet gossip.gifheadbang.gif

Great! I come home from teaching late + an hour away from home and I come back to what ?!?!?! ANOTHER TIE Christo_pull_hair.gif

Man, this is going to be my ... what ... fifth OT by now. That'll teach me to not downgrade enough for those stress lines but these corners were razor sharp!

Great! I come home from teaching late + an hour away from home and I come back to what ?!?!?! ANOTHER TIE Christo_pull_hair.gif

Man, this is going to be my ... what ... fifth OT by now. That'll teach me to not downgrade enough for those stress lines but these corners were razor sharp!

you must be like 6-0 now using deathlok math