• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable DCs, silver and bronze

94 posts in this topic

This sale features over 60 unrestored DCs from the 1950s to the '80s and priced to move. The list prices are as low as I can go, and are firm - you don't need the hassle of haggling, or the worry that you may have been able to get a book cheaper. All books have been graded conservatively to ensure your satisfaction.

The particulars: The first unconditional 'take it' wins the comic. Shipping is $7 in the US for unslabbed comics and $13 for slabs. Other locations will be extra. Payments are accepted by check, money order, or PayPal. None of the comics was pressed under my ownership, or to my knowledge beforehand. Comics that I bought off the rack are guaranteed unpressed, and will be noted with an **.

First up is the lone offering from the 1950s.

Adventures of Bob Hope #4

cgc 7.5 ow/w

$160

Photo cover. Excellent structure and page quality, with a sun shadow along the left edge of the back cover bringing down the grade.

BobHope4cgc.jpg