• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The thing about "Greggy" is that he's,....

116 posts in this topic

yay.gif

Go wash my car !!

confused.gif Do we really want to know what that's code for? crazy.gif

I've made my "M Date stamp". Pretty soon there will be as much Salidas out there as Bostons! yay.gif

One Star,.....is that all ?!? makepoint.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

takeit.gif

Dang you! Dang you all to heck !!! makepoint.gif

yay.gif

Go wash my car !!

I've made my "M Date stamp". Pretty soon there will be as much Salidas out there as Bostons! yay.gif

takeit.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

yay.gif

Go wash my car !!

takeit.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

893blahblah.gifh

yay.gif

Go wash my car !!

Not

FU893censored-thumb.gifNG

Funny.

Seriously.

I'd have much rather you said you were going to start pencilling "G"s on books from 1946.

yay.gif

Go wash my car !!

Not

Funny.

Seriously.

I'd have much rather you said you were going to start pencilling "G"s on books from 1946.

Word on the streets is that the good books suffered the same fate as the majority of Church Fiction House books. Tanning due to poor storage by subsequent owners. Bruce isn't the brightest guy! yeahok.gif

yay.gif

Go wash my car !!

Not

Funny.

Seriously.

Greggy just PM'd me that if we're ever in jail together, he wants to be my "Cell-Mate",....what's that all about?!? confused-smiley-013.gif

yay.gif

Go wash my car !!

Not

Funny.

Seriously.

Word on the streets is that the good books suffered the same fate as the majority of Church Fiction House books. Tanning due to poor storage by subsequent owners. Bruce isn't the brightest guy! yeahok.gif

Greggy, "the streets" where you sell your short-short wearing are not the same "streets" where people hear things.

yay.gif

Go wash my car !!

Not

Funny.

Seriously.

Greggy just PM'd me that if we're ever in jail together, he wants to be my "Cell-Mate",....what's that all about?!? confused-smiley-013.gif

It means he's queer, dude.

Sheesh. Where the heck have you been all this time?

yay.gif

Go wash my car !!

Not

Funny.

Seriously.

Greggy, "the streets" where you sell your short-short wearing are not the same "streets" where people hear things.

So...the reported existence of some keys in this mainly Silver Age "pedigree" is fiction as well? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yay.gif

Go wash my car !!

Not

Funny.

Seriously.

So...the reported existence of some keys in this mainly Silver Age "pedigree" is fiction as well? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It must take many MAN-hours working out on those "streets" of yours to make enough money to buy all of that crack you're smoking.

yay.gif

Go wash my car !!

Not

Funny.

Seriously.

It must take many MAN-hours working out on those "streets" of yours to make enough money to buy all of that crack you're smoking.

sign-funnypost.gifThree Stars so far,.....can we make it "4" ?!? makepoint.gif

yay.gif

Go wash my car !!

Not

Funny.

Seriously.

Mmm....side tracking the real point. Where's the keys? Hell...there must be a Sgt Fury run in there? So...a 1950 to 1969 collection doesn't mainly cover the Silver Age? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yay.gif

Go wash my car !!

Not

Funny.

Seriously.

Mmm....side tracking the real point. Where's the keys? Hell...there must be a Sgt Fury run in there? So...a 1950 to 1969 collection doesn't mainly cover the Silver Age? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What ?!? You can Talk !?! 893whatthe.gif